Summer is here but don’t worry if your summer care plans are still pending! Information Quest (IQ) offers personalized guidance, targeted information and customized resources and referrals to meet your family’s unique summer care needs, including:
Specialists are standing by 24/7 to refer you to summer camps and programs and child care providers that are the right fit for you and your family, including:
· Day and residential programs
· Specialized programs (sports, academic, art, special needs, etc.)
· Child care centers
· Family day care
· In-home care (nannies, au pairs, babysitters)
· And more!
Plus, you have access to Emergency Backup Dependent Care, a program designed to help you secure—and pay for—backup care when your care plans are disrupted. Emergency Backup Care provides:
· Ample coverage — 5 days per year for each eligible family member
· An extensive network of credentialed child care centers or in-home care providers which only require a $10 co-pay for up to a full day of care
· Reserve care up to 30 days in advance or request for last-minute emergencies
Access Interactive Tools
Log on to the WorkLife4You website to access tips, checklists and in-depth articles to help your whole family plan for summer on topics such as:
· How to find and evaluate summer camps
· Discover summer options for teens
· How to prepare your child for residential summer camp
· Summer camp health & safety tips
· Summer fun with the whole family
· How to keep kids learning to avoid summer brain drain
· And more!
Get Summer Savings
Visit the online Discount Center for helpful savings on millions of brand-name products and services nationwide for all of your needs this summer!
For additional information and/or to request the services please call 1-866-552-IQ4U (4748) or TTY: 1-800-873-1322.