Save the Date!
• Career advisors
• Entrepreneurial experts
• Foreign Service tax expert
• Volunteer family members telling their personal success stories
• Work permit information
• Teleworking information
• Internet connectivity for employers and job seekers
• Printing capability
EFM/MOHs located overseas can register as virtual participants with access to:
• Telephone appointments with the employers
• Streaming connection for real-time questions to employers
When: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Where: Foreign Service Institute
4000 Arlington Boulevard
Pre-registration will begin on March 15th. We highly encourage all interested candidates to create a LinkedIn profile because all employers will have access to a special group: GO-TO Job Fair. If you have any questions concerning the GO-TO Job Fair please contact Debbie Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org.