Recertification for Members of the FSFRC in Reserve Status
- Foreign Service Family Reserve Corps (FSFRC) members in categories 1 and 2 who are not actively working in a local TEMP or FMA assignment are required to recertify their eligibility to remain in the FSFRC on an annual basis.
- Approximately two months prior to the anniversary date of your appointment to the FSFRC, the Bureau of Human Resource’s Office of Shared Services (HR/SS) will contact you with instructions via the personal email address that you provided on your membership application form.
- If your personal email address has changed, contact HR/SS with the correct address at FSFRC@state.gov.
- Completion and submission of your recertification package in a timely manner is critical in allowing HR/SS adequate time to adjudicate your submission prior to your annual recertification date.
- If you are not actively working in a local TEMP or FMA assignment and have not received a recertification request two months prior to the anniversary of your membership, contact HR/SS at FSFRC@state.gov.
- Failure to respond to recertification requests in a timely manner will lead to termination of your membership in the FSFRC.