Expanded Professional Associates Program (EPAP)
The 2014 Open Season of the Expanded Professional Associates Program will begin in January 2014
EPAP positions are available in Political, Economic, Public Affairs, Management, Financial Management, General Services, Human Resources, Information Management, Office Management or Medical (physician or nurse) areas. Grades range from FP-07 to FP-04.
Details on how to register for the Business Writing Test and submit an application will be released in January 2014.
FLO recommends the following actions prospective candidates should take now to prepare for the Open Season:
- For those prospective candidates who will take the test overseas, find out the name and email address of the Human Resources Officer or other U.S. citizen designated at post who will be responsible for proctoring the exam. You will need this information when you register for the exam.
- Create or update a USAJobs Resume. Include all relevant work experience you wish to be considered. You will have to first create an account and then create a resume at https://www.usajobs.gov/.
- Request your college/university transcripts.
- If you have Foreign Education credentials, request evaluation of your credentials through an organization that provides this service.
- Secure a copy of your sponsoring employee’s assignment cable/notification.
For additional information on the application procedure or the program, please see FLO’s website: www.state.gov/m/dghr/flo/c41174.htm or contact FLOaskEPAP@state.gov.